A demand letter to officer Stephan Cosban of SFPD. Cops and Rubbers

below is a letter today I can post to detective Sergeant Steven Cosan we used to be friends but no longer and I cannot trust this man as far as I can throw his little Peabody across the Causeway.
Dear Sargeant Detective Cosban;

I've been relentless with both you and Michele Williams since 2017 to look into the matters of what I call a black eye on your department.

Sir...I consider you to be a friend.  You saw me through some troubling times that I need your help in both exhonorating myself, but also to see that certain officers be held accountable.

That on the night of January 28th, at approximately 2239 hours, I was drawing a bath at my apartment located at 3360 Cerrillos Road 87507, when I got a knock on the door.

I open the door with barely a bathrobe on and as soon as opened the door, officer evridge  and he took me down to the floor he proceeded to strike me and kick me in the balls. He searched my apartment with a flashlight. He called me a faget several times he asked me personal questions on the way to detention center. and I knew my troubles were far from over because it seems like several of your other officers cited me for frivolous and trumped-up charges that I was never guilty of to which I was dismissed.

And I have called you so many times without a response. I have also contacted the Department of Justice and Hector balderas office and they are slow to respond. It's been 3 years and I have suffered greatly. I lost everything in that apartment and Sergeant Gardner Finney had a lot to do with it because he was the last one who had my keys and I didn't get them back.

Now we all make mistakes. The reason why I wen went to Gardner's home that day is because I was moving a piano down the street from where he lived in I saw him leave for work and waved at them when I got out of the detention Center I had hair samples there was in my food and they were along here and they were attached to a bit of scalp and it was nasty and I wanted somebody to see it and I didn't know who to turn to except for my friend. I know how it looked and it looked bad but that's not what I was trying to do because what happened to me in the detention Center is a whole nother problem and I don't know who to talk to about that either. Perhaps you can help me I'm going to a similar situation with New Mexico State Police and two of their officers having me committed to the behavioral health unit when I am not even diagnosed as being bipolar. 27 days how is in there and it was because somebody made up his lie about me that I was going to Stone a pastor in a church when in fact it was the pastor and the organist who are covering each other up for child molestation.

So you know I'm not longer in Santa Fe can I continue to hold myself up as an upstanding citizen no matter how hard I get punished. Would you do me a favor and would you contact Commander Johnny Yara and maybe prove him of your experience with me even though I was suffering quite a bit of trauma because I was rendered homeless because Tracy Evridge. Things are going great for me now as they are for you I can tell hopefully we can catch up sometime when neither of us are getting our you-know-what's chewed.

My favorite bumper sticker..well two of them...

"If you're going to ride my ass, then you might as well pull on my hair."

"Misogyny, it's hard to spell but it's easy to practice"

Please help me, sir.  You're my friend and I haven't many.  The ones I have I cherish with golden threads.

CRR
5059301836

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Holy Week 2020