Will fr: Chad

Dear Will;         07 Oct, 2024

That what follows this sentance can be discussed and given further though, I am amenible to.

That I retain my true nordic sense of adventure is hard for me to disguise.  I come from a long list of travelers and that one must do so out of necessity and not higher ground is tough. That at 18 months short of my eligibility for social security,I am denied approval on my claim because I appear a specimin of good health, when in actuality, is the problem I face as a person with mental challenges.  

Any healthcare professikonal will tell you the same thing as the last one did:  there is nothing so wrong and misalighned with Mr. Rugroden that he should enjoy the benefits of retirememnt.
 That the 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Going on Tuesday

Holy Week 2020