For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Funny..when I met Greg I thought of Karl Malden, and Mike, I thought of Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon.

I'm the crazy one, right? Or am I just an incredible actor in full control of my mind and body?  "And the winner of this year's biggest publicity stunt awarded $33m by the MSU Board of Regents goes to....(your favorite Viking inserts here)

If you look at the surveillance video while I was incarcerated, you will see that I shit myself in my sleep.  It's because I was scared shitless.  After I left the jail my bowels were just fine.  I was actually doing a two-day fast and colon cleanse.  

I took a two year course in San Diego for HIV positive men called the L.I.F.E. Program.  Learned Immune Function Enhancement.  There are 19 cofactors that contribute to the progression of HIV to Aids.

The #1 is hydration.  One should be drinking an ounces of water for every pound you weigh daily.  So, Detective Greg, that means you should be drinking 365 ounces and Detective Mike you should be drinking 100 ounces with wet clothes on.

Did you hear about the girl that was so skinny that when she ate a hard boiled egg 7 guys left town?

Just razzing you guys.  Last year I weighed in at 237, which is the same weight as Donald Trump.  Oh no.  Not that toad, I thought.  The older you get the harder it is to lose weight.  So, Mike, enjoy those half-gallons of huckleberry ice cream in one sitting now, cuz it catches up with you.

I now weigh 208 and I've got 8 lbs to go.  

So I have an idea to scare the shit out of everyone at a fraternity party.  I go in with a hot water bottle filled with vegetable soup and tic tacs under my shirt.  I pop a few tic tacs in front of everyone and tell them it's Percocet.  About a half hour later I open up the water bottle and just hurl all over the place and then play dead.

Scared Straight.

I'm sure Dean Caires will agree with you.  Know that the letter I'm sending him is not a threat or anything else to cause harm.  But it is rather cringey.

Mike I deleted your number but I have another individual who also has a connection to a meth dealer I'd like to discuss with you.  Perhaps we could meet at the Bozeman hot springs or Hyalite Lake?  Thank you for your time.

Chad Vikingo Rugroden-Zavala

PS...I have a 93 Camaro I'd like to donate to Bozeman PD as a bait car.  LMK ok?

that was me 23 years ago...


This is me now...

TTYL?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

Mi Portafolio. Mi Trabajo. Mi Vida Loca.