A letter to the Governor of New Mexico

I just sent the following letter...


Dear former Governor Lujan (I dropped Grisham because there is no 'i' in team, but there is one in divorce...);


I am complaining..something I wish I rather would not have to do, about incidents that has to do with allegations of sexual assault, assault with a deadly weapon, searching my apartment without a warrant, false imprisonment, misrepresentation of my character to a Court judge, a magistrate judge that I allege is guilty of misconduct 2 state senators, a former mayor of Santa Fe, a former Chief of police of Espanola and Santa Fe who likes to wear women's clothes that is stalking me 8 years after forced copulation, 5 sfpd officers 2 NMSP officers, failure to report crimes, attempted murder by my former landlord in Arroyo Seco...and the list keeps on growing.  The amount of lawsuits I have opened so far represents 333 million dollars and I'm not about to settle on any of these charges not remain silent. You may call me if you would like.  But if you don't, then I'll seek to have you removed from office and I'll do your job and handily if I don't get a call back.  With 2 senators behind bars I doubt very much the Democrats will be popular in the midterms, including you, Ms. Lujan Grisham.  Because I'm gonna run against you and I'm gonna win as s centrist I'm sick of both parties.  I've contacted every news organization the department of justice and homeland security to check in on you and see what kind of foul weather friends you cater to.  Jewelry.  Materialism.  How dare you worship a homeless man on Sundays and look down upon Him with ardent disgust on Mondays. You and I graduated high school the same year with several exceptions: I wasn't held back and the only way you got out of third grade was to burn the schoolhouse down.  I actually finished a half year early and instead of staying home I ventured forth.  You want to call me?  Be my guest, Governor.  Because the Republicans are gonna eat this up.  Because I'm for the 2nd amendment.  I'm for the right to life.  And I'm a staunch advocate for the homeless..  The Top is gonna hate me because I'm gay.  Actually I'm bi.  Truth is that I'm a tried and true blue trysexual and with the exception of heroin and nicotine...there's nothing left to stick in my piehole that I'm afraid to admit.  I tell the whole truth.  I don't lie.  Ever.  Something Senetors Martinez and Egoff have little room to wiggle about because you can tell that pos Thomas...who was born the day before my evil sister Jill got married on September 11, 1976.  The second worst disaster to occur on that date.  The day before that deaf dumb and blind kid was born.  Talk about a very very late term abortion.  Because that's his pitiful life.  Like geiegos.  Like all you nasty Dems.  Well not all.  But you are at the top of the heap and I suggest you listen carefully.  This is the beginning of a new era for Centrists.  And I have a feeling that Jesse Ventura may in fact be running this country in a few years.  But what do I know.  I've only got a Mensa score of 160.  Silly Norse God...yuks are for vids and boy are you going to look utterly stoopid Governess Lujan-Grisham-Pandeja.  Your choice.  A call around 530 when I have time will suffice.  But I'll give you a chance to apologize and that's it.  5059301836

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Holy Week 2020