Former Chief of Espanola Police Deptartment Louis(e) Carlos...aka J.Edgar Hoover. And she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

To whom it may concern;

Last night I sent this email to the Albuquerque Journal.  I have to add that I have grave concerns over the NMSP handling of me and that I have proof that they have been following me.  I had sent Lt. Victor Villa an email describing an event that happened several years ago involving a white dodge magnum wagon belonging to former Chief Louis Carlos.  2 nights later a white dodge magnum that I had just described was parked next to my car in the parking lot of Walmart 2 spaces away from my car idling and it suddenly put it's backup lights on towards me as I proceeded to my car.  Only two people had access to that email;. Lt. Villa and Officer Thomas McClelland, who has wrongly misrepresented me and at one point, called me a 'cootie-laden faggot'

I've already opened up a 127 million dollar lawsuit against him and I seek your help from your office to offer me protection as he does not stop.  He went into my church on January 12th looking for me.  Since then I have been to 9 different churches and none of them will have me.  

Also please look at Donald Tony Carson of Messiah Lutheran Church.  I can testify under oath that I saw the man bring underage boys into his home and that he told both me and Pastor Doug Mathison about having sex with 17 and 18 year old students at Rio grande high school where he teaches band.

I could really use help from your office.  

I'm writing a book as well as several screenplays.  My book is titled Mi Vida Loca Horizontal and excerpts from this book can be found at V4thkingo.blogspot.com

And you know who I especially wish to thank?  Officer Steven Weinstein of APD.  I wanna thank all those men and women but especially Steve.  That he of all religious background and all that his people have suffered, and that his last name associates with a pure monster in Hollywood; Steve is pure gold to me and he's also my friend.  Because through all that shit that he endures he continues to smile and laugh at my jokes and I'll leave you with this thought:

An anal pube has to live under the most treacherous of conditions...yet it continues to grow.

Segue into 'GMF' by John Grant everyone...

God bless and keep
CRR
5059301836

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vikingo Rugroden <v4thekingo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 13, 2020, 8:11 PM
Subject: Watch "May 13, 2020" on YouTube
To: <journal@abqjournal.com>, <victor.villa@state.nm.us>, <jyara@cabq.gov>, <sweinstein@cabq.gov>, <mdenerstein@cabq.gov>, <bweatherspoon@cabq.com>, <lmonte@cabq.gov>, <larmijo@cabq.gov>, <alfredo.moya@state.nm.us>


https://youtu.be/kmOw-rmo53U 

Dear editor:

My name is Chad Rugroden and I live at 9119 central Ave NE apt 25 ABQ 87123.

As a good citizen, I keep APD and NMSP well informed of activities pertaining to crime in the area.  From Espanola...talk to Deputy Fresquez (wffresquez@rio-arriba.org) about charges I've asked them to look at pertaining to allegations of sexual assault with Senator Richard Lucero.

Moving South, you can speak with Michelle Williams (mlwilliams@ci.santa-fe.nm.us) about charges that I'm asking her to open up for allegations of sexual abuse and police misconduct of Trace Evridge and 5 other officers including his brother between January and March of 2017.

Moving downhill both in elevation and moral aptitude, we have Lt. Victor Villa (victor.villa@state.nm.us) whom has remanded legal services not to return my calls in regards to wrongful misrepresentation of my character by 2 officers, Sgt Kiersten Harzewski and officer Thomas McClelland (please print their full names, home phone numbers , cell phone numbers and their nasty hangouts as I have all that information.  That officer McClelland did not do an adequate search of my body and left a coffee cup with the lid on it after bringing me into the BHU of unmh for 27 days even though I'm not bi polar and that I am adherent on my meds we.  I left a little gift that I later retrieved the 2nd time he took me in and it's called a TILE ™. I fit edge-on in the seat belt receptacle and stayed put til I was in the car again.  Officer McStoopid will tell you that I was rocking the car violently to shake it from it's moorings and voila!  What an asshole.  Same goes for that drag queen Victor whom I thought was my friend but now I am beginning to wonder where his loyalty stands.

Moving along down 3000 feet in elevation but to the ceiling of which there is no limit to their grace, charm, resilience and fortitude is APD.  I love these boys and girls in blue.  Especially Commander Yara.  Short in stature but out of sight in his integrity.  He returns my calls.  He dispatches his officers in blazing speed.  One call I made regarding assault from a recently released convict that officer Weatherspoon responded to?  They had a bird in the air in less than 10 minutes.  I don't care what anyone else thinks of them...APD truly cares what I think of them and it shows.

To raise their spirits and offer them comfort and prayer, I put up a daily blog with jokes, paradise, calls that I've been on as well as an EMT for SFCFD from 2006 through 2013.

Finally...do you have any job openings? I'm quite gifted at copy editing and I'd love to have a chance to report the news as I see it from my perspective.  And that is that I am a gifted child of God.  That we are all His creatures and we belong to each other to be in his kingdom.

Give Commander Yara a call at the Southeast Subdivision and ask him to unfurl the 3 banners that I made to hang on the front of the Southeast substation.  There is three taped off squares in the red tile in the front of the building and I have a feeling the Commander knows just where to stick it. I mean them.

Please call when you have a chance.

Yours in Christ, 

Chad Rugroden
5059301836
V4thekingo.blogspot.com (check it out)

Post Script: on December 10 2004 you featured me on the front page of the Journal Norte edition.  It was my birthday and the photo shows me dangling from a rope off of a chairlift at ski santa Fe.  Above it was a headline that said "Gay vows ok'd"

What a dream of a birthday.  Front page.  Opening day of my favorite sport...tonsil hockey.  D'oh!

Oh.  Johnny's email is jyara@cabq.com.  he asked me not to give out his phone number til after the wedding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Holy Week 2020