My sister Jill..the B with a capital C

Jill Renee Rugroden
D.o.b. 09/03/1954...the same day that , 57 years later..ironically is how old I am currently, that New Mexico State Police Officer Bert Lopez was banging a chick on a police unit.  With his l'il unit.  A chubby on the chebby.  Ouchiwawa.
Married September 11, 1976..the second worst disaster to hit American soil on that date.  Please refer to a short video that needs some embellishing...below.  
The day before on September 10th, 1976, Jill performed a very late term abortion And named the little mess Senator Brian Egoff...who, in my opinion should be brought down on charges of racketeering and drug trafficking since, little known to him..his good buddy Frank X. Cordero, had recorded conversations between them and gave them...well let me say that I used superhuman and slightly lethal force to wrestle it from his carcass shortly before medics arrived on scene on his death in November of 2018.  That I wished him dead.  That I told him that God will thoroughly punish him for recording the misdeeds of others engaging in sex acts...that he had volumes of people committing acts of sex and using drugs and buying and selling.  Including me, in 2004 and again in 2006.

Sidebar:. I was a crystal me:l

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Holy Week 2020