to everyone who values human lives

Disturbing what is happening. this guy has ballz

https://youtu.be/hZ467YRwHJ0

Senator Richard Martinez and Louis Carlos were in the back seat of a 39 Packard convertible (brown of course) when they were petting heavy and Louis just couldn't stand it anymore.

RM: Oh Louis, is that a 20 ga. 6 shot casing in your front pocket or are you happy to see me.

LC: Why yes darling...does it show?

RM:. Well, not exactly but that quedo de la verga sure does smell. Phooey! I ain't goin down there.

LC:. You don't have to;. I want your big brown for eyes in the headlights looking right here. Mira.

RM:. Oh gross, Louis your breath! Even your dentures jump out of the way when you yawn. Have a ding dong. A tic tack. Or better yet a ho ho I think I have one stuck in my purse.

LC:. Purse. It's right in your mouth and it'll fall out the next time you open it you Nelly little gasturd.

RM: wawait! What did you just call me? You can't polish a turd even with your tongue you take that back!

LC: Sticks and stones and my fists alone will maim you and excite you.

RM:. Okay enough. I'm calling the cops.

LC:. (pauses). Okay I'm sorry. Don't do that. Where were we? Oh ya. Do you want to be the mommy or the daddy tonight. I wanna be the daddy. I'm feeling naughty.  

RM:. That's good to know...now bend down and Schick your mommy's stick.

LC:. Shred Richard! Peauwey! What did you eat, asparagus and parmesan cheese? Vegatal y seco queso de quedo de la verga. Even the K9s at work plug their noses and their eyes when they hump you in the leg. They've put in a request for nose plugs, ear plugs a gas mask a paper bag and one extra one for you in case theirs breaks.

RC:. Shuddup you face your getting me hot! I loves you Louis. Now bend me over and Fuck me where it smells bad.

So they drove off to the stock yards in Las Cruces. Ayeeee!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Holy Week 2020