well its been a while...


Dear APD and friends;

You know why we have snow on the ground already...its you twits that decorate for Christmas early now stop it.

Actually I'm looking forward to the winter.  A native of Minnesota  and a major ski bum...I have worked as a ski instructor and ski patrol from Alyeska resort to Bridger Bowl Montana, to Ski Santa Fe and many points between. My parents both skiied as children in Northern Minnesota. 

Im getting married in Santa Fe on election day!  I met Joe at a bus stop last spring and he was homeless and I took him in.  I never thought I would have a partner. I haven't had a relationship for 16 years and its comforting to know that someone has my back.  

Other than that I have no real news except that my new job at rocky mountain ems is a challenge and stressful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Holy Week 2020