Sunday June 14 Flag Day

Gosh I had a great day yesterday.  I went to the Storehouse and I had so much food that Apd offered to give me a lift.  I wish to thank Officer Michael Rico #5223 for his support and loving kindness in listening to me sing a Hawaiian medley of Somewhere over the 🌈 and Its a Wonderful world.  God works in incredible ways.  Not just that we were in the tail end of a gay pride  but that it was a song recorded by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole.somewhere over the rainbow


We cannot forget how wonderful life really is in this awesome and most dire of times.

A tale of two cities.  Albuquerque and Minneapolis.  Both major freeway crossroads both the largest cities in their states both same number of letters and both homes to me.

There's more significance than that.  But ill get to that later.  This week im going to launch Bleu Ewe Aweigh.  A tour company for APD officers and their families to take them on camping hiking fishing and ski trips.  All over the united states.  Follow me and ill guarantee you the ride of your life.  Isn't that right, Lt. Villa?

And here's a reenactment from last week. my butch neighbor downstairs

Here's a song for all you law enforcement personnel to watch.  I guarantee you'll grab a hanky when you realize to the extent in which we have destroyed ourselves.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a call for artists and would-be artists..

For your eyes only Detective Mauldin and Gibson

Holy Week 2020